LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MadhuGunavathy (others)     20 March 2023

Section 70(2) crp r/w.151 cpc

Dear Sir/Madam, Madam,

My wife file divorce 13 i a.    for seeking divorce with false allegation. I am not accept. so her lawyer said as " we removed allegation

And get divorce by SECTION 70(2) CRP R/w.151 CPC by below statement.

I submit that i had received all the sreedhana articels were exchanged between the petitioner and the respondent.

 I submit that The Pendency of the above divorce proceedings will cause great prejudice to our future.

 I state that there is no fraud, collusion or undue influence brought by either party upon the other in filing this petition, which is presented with the free will.

 I submit that there is no claim against each other in respect of matrimonial relationship.

. I submit that I had no objection to grant divorce and the I hereby withdrew all the allegations made against each other. In the above circumstances it is humbly prayed before this Honorable court may be pleased to pass suitable orders and thus render justice. 

If i am accept that its no future problem for me. Kindly give your advice .



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register