LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajvinder singh (advocate)     02 December 2010

sc st act

in compliant case under prevention of atrocities on sc /st ,the complanant was examined,other two witnessess were also examined in preliminary evidence,but sc certificate was not exihibited, further the preliminary evedence is not closed also. now i wna to exihibit the sc certificate and some other documents,how can i do so.wheter i have to recall the compalnant by moving application under section 311 crpc,or i have to simply make another statement for exhibiting the documents


 3 Replies


file petition under section 311 o Cr.P.C

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 December 2010

I have already asked you whom you are representing?

ikram pasha (JAGOO INDIA)     04 December 2010

Due to extra protection to sc/st by the Govt. at present the sc/st started taking full advantage of this situation to protect themself after any crime. They are now well known to this fact and no more "DEPRESSED CLASS". The fact is when ever they do any crime/ cheating etc.. they become more agressive by threating Govt employees declaring themself as sc/st. My advise is open your eyes and as a proffessional treat everybody as an Indian first and do not try to divide India cast wise. If you will not then tommarrow they will use the same certificate to evade from hanging for muder as they are sc/st. In any open society reservation is also harmful when it is missused by any perticular sect......wake up before it is too late......  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register