LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anuj Sharma   23 October 2018

sale receipt

someone had fraudely prepare a legal document of power autorny of me.
and he sold my land without my concern.after 12 years now i came to know that the land was sold by him. autorney holder and buyer has not pay a single penny to me.niether the buyer took possesion in last 12 years.stil land is in my possesion.
Now i want cancel that sale deed.can i file my suit on the basis of receipt. and if yes then how effective it would be?


 3 Replies


hi sir,
how to aske questions under RTI
i brought house 6 month before, i got watter connection name transfer bill, tax bill and name transfer electricity bill but still i not get patta transfer bill..
watter name transfer bill and cation card got through RTI ACT, 2005

kindly send patta transfer pettion sample
and samlpe questions

thank you

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 October 2018

@Anuj sarma, you can file declaration suit praying for cancellation of sale deed within 3 years from date of knowledge of such sale or within 3 years you have found the concealed document.  Contact Advocate as you are alleging forgery and fraud for preparing proper grounds.  You may have to file court fee on value of document (Sale deed) and at no cost deliver possession.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 October 2018


1. You should not post your query as respoinse in some other's post with that issue not relevant to main query (First post)

2.If you are concernead about mutation, there is time frame fixed for affecting such mutation in records of authoritries.  You can issue Regd  notice to that authority for deficiency of service for abnormal delay in mutation. Generally only after mutation only the tax receipts, electricity connections take place.

3.The document registered by you is title deed and no further documents are necessary for any immovable asset of land and building.

Please contact Advocate as to exactly you wish to seek as information from public authority.

The applications are available with Revenue authorities or local public authority and you can contact them, fill up the application, remit prescribed fees for such mutation, if not already done.

Only after making such application, you can seek information under RTI Act after time frame fixed under Citizen Charter.

For filing any RTI Applications you have to search website of public authority and locate their RTI Rules and regulations.  Authority mentions in those rules 1.The State Public Information officer before whom you can file application 2.Format of such prescribed RTI Application 3.The mode of remitting such RTI fees of Rs.10/- (or some other amount )

For any RTI, in case of delay you have to seek information through four  simple queries as follows:

Issue on which information is sought:  Delay in.......................

1.Please provide time frame within which ..........................................has to be completed as per Citizen charter.

2.Please provide exact reasons on record for inordinate delay in disposing the issue.

3.Please provide the names of employees, designation, mobile no. and address of the employees with whom the application was pending.

4.Please provide the names of Superior officer, designation, mobile no, and address with whom a complaint/grievance can be filed for remedy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register