Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (properitor)     05 January 2015

Sale of agreement issue

sir,
we have singed  on sale of agreement by taking a token amount, clause in the agreement was on or before 90 days subject to the sanction of the loan , after few days he came with some correction saying that banker needs some changes in the agreement again we have singed on the 2nd agreement and there is also same clause that on or before 90 days and subject to the sanction of the loan , again he came with another agreement saying because of the hug amount there will tax problems , please we have to change the amount value for tax issues, we agreed and singed on that , but there was clause with in one  month time, ,

now is period of agreement is over by the first(90days) and last agreement(1 month) i.e 90 days and 1 months , after few days one of my creditor have lost faith and trust on me , because i was saying that we have disposed property and taken token amount for sale consideration , remaing balance amount will be given at the time registration,  which is being dragged for 5 moths, he filed a suit against me and brought the injunction order, now this buyer have got loan sanctioned before 2 days of this  injunction order and  is also sending me legal notice saying that we will file a civil and criminal case against me , please help me how to deal with them, creditor is not at all agreeing to raise the attachment before i pay this amount , i can't do registration to buyer when there is injunction order, buyer agreement is lapsed but he is also showing the same issue and trying to file a case aganist me, i explained him about the injunction order and asked him to keep securty bond in  front of the court so that we will  raise attachement , then we can go for the registeration, but he is also not agreeing . 

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 January 2015

You have posted the same query in the experts section too, wherein the same was properly answered by many experts, you may visit that thread to know the replies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register