Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dr aslam faroqui   15 August 2015

Sale of a falt to son in law muslim property

Hello layers 
My father in law constructed four floor building having 8 flats in hyderabad- he sold 5 flats to other people and gifted two flats to his two sons and in his own flat he is residing with his 3rd son- in another two room flat in the parking area hi donated the flat amount to his 5 daughters as their share in his life - now he told his 3rd son that in his own flat half of the portion is gifted to him and half to his wife afterr his death- his son due to his buisiness transaction losses sold his half portion to his brother in law- now what will be the position of remaining half portion after the expiry of my father in law as I have purchased half of the flat and its registry is due - my father in law stated that his wife will live in that falt for her entire life and pay the half flats rent to me - in muslim property rules what is the position of the property after the death of a person leaving behind his property does the half portion will remain open for property distrubution to all the familiy members ie sons -daughters and wife - or the owner can name his half property to his wife in his life -will it be legal after his death- he states that my wife will sell half of the flat to the son in law who is the present owner of half of the flat- shall i ask for full falt registry now or wait till the mother in law sell it to me or the sons and daughters will calim in the half of the property as the remains of fathers property according to muslim property distrubutions rules- explain me if possible how i should go for it-dr aslam faroqui  

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register