LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagdish sharan singh (MWO)     14 November 2010



I am an old man 88 years old from Lucknow. I have land at Dist. Rae Bareli, Tahsil Mahraj Ganj.  I need an official copy of the concerned KHATA of the year 1978 (without going to Rae Bareli)

Is it possible? If so, how?


 2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     14 November 2010

1.  Official documents pertaining to individuals cannot be obtained using RTI Act,  since this could imply third party documents.   But you could still make a attempt by filing an appropriate RTI application with the Lucknow or the Rae Bareli collectors office, to provide you the necessary documents.


2.  You could depute a Legal Representative or a local advocate of Rae Bareli, with a authorisation letter, to collect the necessary documents from the respective departments.  Even an local advocate from Lucknow could be able to help you in your requirements.


Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

M.Iqbal Khan Advocate (CEO)     14 November 2010

Yes i am agree with Mr Hemant Agarwal. you have to appoint any legal attorney in this regard who will do this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register