Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     02 September 2013

Revenue case pending before joint collector

Sirs,

A revenue case is pending before Joint Collector.Now the same case is filed in a civil court,but still the people of Joint Collector are calling to attend for hearing.What to do?Shall i attend and tell them that , i filed it in a civil court.

Learning

4 Replies

C.V.Kansara (member)     02 September 2013

Some basic information such as subject matter,nature of case is necessary before writing anything.

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     03 September 2013

Dear Sir,

Can you provide me some basic information like that what is the subject matter,nature of case ?

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     04 September 2013

Sir,

In a Revenue case ,i am a respondent.The petitioner had appealed before RDO for cancellation of my Pattadar pass book and title deed but after hearing at us for few times the RDO had given us the orders in our favour.Again the respondent had appealed before the Joint Collector against the RDO orders.Few times i went for hearing.That has happenend four years back.Mean time i had sold that land also.Now recently again the Joint Collector is asking to attend for hearing.But few months back itself i had applied for an injunction order.So, should i go and attend for hearing before Joint Collector or no.Else can i directly tell to Joint collector, that i had filed a suit in the civil court.

What to do in this case?

Regards

PHANIDHAR SEKHAR,NALGONDA

C.V.Kansara (member)     04 September 2013

Still  not very clear. One thing certain that revenue Authority- Joint collector has no poer to decide title of the property. It is not in his domain of jurisdiction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register