Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Resignation to sustain livelihood is deemed terminatnation?

Page no : 3

jagtar singh   03 August 2017

Hello Mr.Jigyasu and Mr.Kumar,

please elaborate me how could my pray before the labour authorities asking for allow to work or mark attendance will stand  ,when i had given the resignation under a separation agreement and condition to the dues payment .Will my employer not object it stating the facts .

Why cannot pray declare resignation as deemed termination as same was under duress and livelihood sustainance and pleeing reinstatement with back wages.

What factors should be taken care to get relief of reinstatement rather than getting pending dues.

OR

please help me in getting a expert counsel in labour matters as in my town no good counsel if there.The labour counsels in my town representing the labour cases are generel counsels representing all matters not even a single advocate in my city only expert in labour matters.

Regards

jagtar singh   03 August 2017

Hello All,

i am waiting your expert reply plaese.

Regards

(Guest)
Originally posted by : jagtar singh
Hello Mr.Jigyasu and Mr.Kumar,

please elaborate me how could my pray before the labour authorities asking for allow to work or mark attendance will stand  ,when i had given the resignation under a separation agreement and condition to the dues payment .Will my employer not object it stating the facts .

Why cannot pray declare resignation as deemed termination as same was under duress and livelihood sustainance and pleeing reinstatement with back wages.

What factors should be taken care to get relief of reinstatement rather than getting pending dues.

OR

please help me in getting a expert counsel in labour matters as in my town no good counsel if there.The labour counsels in my town representing the labour cases are generel counsels representing all matters not even a single advocate in my city only expert in labour matters.

Regards

@ Jagtar Singh,

NO WAY. NOW YOU DON"T DESERVE ANY GUIDANCE AT LEAST FROM ME.

jagtar singh   04 August 2017

Hello Mr.Jigyasu G,

No issue nothing against you nor compelling you .I am happy with your happiness

Good Day

Regards

Hello Experts,

Please contribute to your expertise in giving me directions.

Regards

(Guest)
Mr. Jagtar Singh,

You relied on Mr. Kumar Doab, who has already shown you his open helplessness and inability TWICE to provided you any solution with his advice, "Thus you may instead of seeking online opinions on contentious matter at your hands should spend quality time with a very able counsel..................." AND "Chose a counsel/law firm well versed with your trade specific enactments also...." respectively.

Mr. kameswarao seems to be fully satisfied on his entertainment from your sermons aimed at me. Although He is an HR Head, but did not feel like sharing his knowledge with you for the reasons best known to him and has kept his silence even on your time and again appeal. Probably his object to have entertainment is fulfilled out of your sermons to teach me law and ethics

So, there is no other option except to get yourself satisfied by abiding by the advice already given by Kumar Doab to you.

I can only help you by wishing you the best of luck!

Mr.Jigyasu,

Thanks a lot for sparing your valuable time and atleast be n touch and responding to my mails, You guide me or not that is secondary thing now for me but  value your efforts taht  atleast you are replying to my posts unlike others who are silent and not responding.

Regards

jagtar singh   05 August 2017

hi experts ,

please reply and guide me

(Guest)
@jagtar singh

You relied too much on Kumar Doab, in support of whom you preferred to render me some advice. But even after blanket support for him, he has not come forward to provided you any reliable solution. He seems to have conveniently vanished away from the scene.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register