Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Resignation to sustain livelihood is deemed terminatnation?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Merely space filling by an expert!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2017

Another daily sracasm,nuisance,abuse at LCI by habitual offender with instiable urge to litter at LCI.

jagtar singh   02 August 2017

ok mr.kumar will adhere to your guidelines and agreed painch fasa denge company wale.Unki naak ka sawaal hai ,mere ko kabi bi reinstate nahi karenge .

Any how i will fight and will continue to catch them from their nose.

Probabbly will lodge the compalint on 3rd week of august 2017

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2017

I have already clarified observation on; Deemed, Termination, Deemed Termination........

If you are Chennai then confirm and I shall try to find and suggest some counsel and law firm.

I shall make a personal request to consider  the situation explained by you and not to charge a fee or give concession as much as possible.

If you are at some other location, inform and I shall try if I can make some suggestion.

I earnestly feel that you should spend quality time in person with a counsel to rule out errors and wastage of time.

I appreciate your resolve.

Ji Mr.Kumar G I really wish to take the services of expert counsel , tried also but in my city labour matter expert counsel is no one.I have visited few of them who practices at labour court and analysed their knowledge in labour matters is as good as iam already having. I have not disclosed my location , but wish to share it with you as expecting you will help me in finding the expert counsel. My location is Uttrakhand -Dehradun. Regards 8077808343

Mr Kumar doab have you studied from HP University Shimla?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
Another daily sracasm,nuisance,abuse at LCI by habitual offender with instiable urge to litter at LCI.

Dear Learned Doab Sahib,

Reality cannot be a sarcasm. If the author is still yearning to get some real advice from you and is still continuing to responding to your posts that clearly means he could not make out anything out of your 12 posts. I have also not been able to make out any sense out of your 12 philosophical posts. Leave aside me, unless the author of the problem is convinced with your views even after several of your posts that can only be an exercise of space filling. That reality can't be ignored by assuming as sarcasm. Our intention should be to post some satisfactory reply for guidance of the person suffering with some problem.

Of course, I appreciate one of your quality that once you are unable to convince the author of the problem, you give him advice to consult some very capable and expert counsel.

You have already advised the fellow to "Chose a counsel/law firm well versed with your trade specific enactments also.".

But perhaps he believed that he can find some useful solution from you only for which he has already narrated his woes that he could not find any capable counsel through his statement:

"Ji Mr.Kumar G I really wish to take the services of expert counsel , tried also but in my city labour matter expert counsel is no one.I have visited few of them who practices at labour court and analysed their knowledge in labour matters is as good as iam already having. I have not disclosed my location , but wish to share it with you as expecting you will help me in finding the expert counsel. My location is Uttrakhand -Dehradun. Regards 8077808343."

So, why not oblige him with some of your solution filled very brilliant idea with the help of your very vast knowledge?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : jagtar singh
Mr Kumar doab have you studied from HP University Shimla?

Jagtar Singh ji,

From your post, it seems you know Kumar Doab Sahib very closely. He seems to be a big personality. Both of us may perhaps be able to enhance our knowledge by dint of his seemingly very vast knowledge, but only if he permits us from his heart.

jagtar singh   03 August 2017

Hello Mr.Expert Jigyasu,

good afternoon

i am sure you too will agree that  this forum is not to fight or finger at someone, it is common forum where i belive many will be benefitting through your expert opinions .I believe this kind of post is not appreciable by any one.

Mr.Kumar Doab has atleast taken the apin to respond to someones"s woes and given the opinion as per his observation and in case you donot agree you can add to it so that a sufferer is benefitted.

i have nothing against any one including you but i believe we as a good human being must orient our efforts by which someone or this country or this earth or any living thing must benefit .

i hope negativity should be avoided be it of any sort.

Regard

kameswarao S (Head HR)     03 August 2017

I appreciate Mr.Jagtar sigh's view point.  By raising a finger against a professional will end up with insulting our own faternity, if we differ then let us put it and clarify.  In the universe no one is 100% right hence let us be professional & do some thing to the people who are in trouble.

Thanks 

kameswarao

Hello All Mr.Experts and Mr.Doab/Mr Kameswarao,

yesterday you guide me that my prayer should be to allow for work/ mark attendance.But questions arises my employer will reply he has resigned how can now we allow him to work.

please what should be the base for same prayer ?

(Guest)
Hello Mr.Expert Jigyasu,

good afternoon

i am sure you too will agree that  this forum is not to fight or finger at someone, it is common forum where i belive many will be benefitting through your expert opinions .I believe this kind of post is not appreciable by any one.

Mr.Kumar Doab has atleast taken the apin to respond to someones"s woes and given the opinion as per his observation and in case you donot agree you can add to it so that a sufferer is benefitted.

i have nothing against any one including you but i believe we as a good human being must orient our efforts by which someone or this country or this earth or any living thing must benefit .

i hope negativity should be avoided be it of any sort.

Regard

Mr. Jagtar Singh,

If you have found anything wrong in my earlier advice a day before, you may better pin point that. But your critism aimed at me is quite unwarranted.

As you hinted about his educational background, I just asked you, if you are acquainted about Kumar Doab Sahib. But instead of replying to my question, you preferred to criticise me, when I replied on the willful taunt and sarcasm by Kumar Doab Shaib. Your silence on his taunt on me seems to by mystical, as you addressed your post only to me!

Never mind, if you feel pleasure in discussing your woes with him, you may continue till infinity, as he is a whole time poster at LCI. He is quite expert in space filling.

Only you will feel tired of continuing with your postings, not Kumar Doab.

Best of luck, if you can extract anything worthwhile out of his unending posts to find any real solution to your problem!.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : kameswarao S
I appreciate Mr.Jagtar sigh's view point.  By raising a finger against a professional will end up with insulting our own faternity, if we differ then let us put it and clarify.  In the universe no one is 100% right hence let us be professional & do some thing to the people who are in trouble.

Thanks 

kameswarao

Seeking fun without ticket?

Hello Mr.Jigyasu,

Good Evening

No my same message is meant for Mr.Kumar doab too , i wish not you or he but all members of LCI objective should be to share knowlede and benefitting the needy one .

please nothing personal and request to all including you and Mr.Kumar to avoid criticsm of any sort , if not agreed to any point , better add to it your expertise to make it more meaningful.

Regards

(Guest)
Hello Mr.Jigyasu,

Good Evening

No my same message is meant for Mr.Kumar doab too , i wish not you or he but all members of LCI objective should be to share knowlede and benefitting the needy one .

please nothing personal and request to all including you and Mr.Kumar to avoid criticsm of any sort , if not agreed to any point , better add to it your expertise to make it more meaningful.

Regards

@Jagtar Singh

BUT YOU ADDRESSED YOUR MESSAGE ONLY TO ME. Your message, addressed to me, is very much available on the thread and on the basis of that only Mr. kameswarao S, has got the opportunity to taunt me.

That may have been "nothing personal" for you but has been made personal for me, when you invited unwarranted insult for me from a third person.

You could better have restricted to continue with discussion on your own woes with the fellow you liked and whom you know personally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register