LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chetankumar gadhvi (cco)     17 July 2010

Rent dispute

My property is in Ajaydeep Co-op. Hsg. Society, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad.  There are 42x8 flats there.  There are two divisions viz. Div. 8 & 9.  My property is in Div.9.  Both the divisions are having different Chairman.  The maintenance of each flat is being done by each flat owners.  Common amenities like, water, street light, drainage, etc. are maintained by the Chairmen.

1.       I have rented my 2BHK flat to 4 executives on PG basis. Society is objecting that I should not rent my flat on PG basis, although 15 flats of this society are given on rent to Bachelors by the Chairmen. How should I react in this situation?

2.       Without any Circular/Notice or election, new body of the Committee is formed. What is the procedure to apply for making this regular / modified?

3.       The society does not even allow keeping my own relatives saying that I should live only with my family.

4.       Without inviting tender / notification, colour work has been done for Rs.20.00 lacs.

5.       What is the mode of use of Transfer fee of new members?

6.       If the flat is given on rent to family, 1.5 times of maintenance, whereas rented to bachelors then twice the maintenance is being collected.

7.       Although it is registered society, the audit is being done from the private CA.

8.       What is the rules for collecting maintenance fee?

Kindly provide guidance to rectify these above irregularities and also to tackle the personal likes & dislikes of the managing Committee.

Chetankumar Gadhvi

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register