Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

keerthi (dfgfdgdgd)     22 October 2014

Relieving letter

Hi,

Yesterday was my last working day at office and my HR didnt give me the required clearances so  i dint get my relieving letter too.

During my notice period i met with an accident so i couldnt go to work , when i convyed this to my manager he said , it will be a problem if i donot serve my notice period. So inspite of having injured i went to office with my father to just swipe in and swipe out . I dint wanted my notice period to get extended so i wanted to put the attendance by swiping.

Now HR says that what I did is wrong and its an integrity issue for the company. 

I accepted that i did that and I begged them for relieving letter, i said i will extend my notice period they did not agree, i said ill take back my resignation also. they did not accept. 

I was working very sincerely for whole 1 yr in the company and just one mistake , Do i actually deserve this. they can cut out my pay or they can extend my notice period or they can ask me to pay the fine. But how can they ruin my carrer by not issuing the relieving letter.

Can any one please suggest me what do i do now. ? Job is really very important for my family to survive and i dint expect all this will happen otherwise i would have never went to swipe.  

I am actually dying to convey this to my parents also. they will be worried and i know they cannot take this. 

I need an advice on how to proceed. Please can  any one help me.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register