Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok K Gupta (Assistant Registrar)     20 December 2010

Release of Dues

Dear Experts

Wishing you all a Happy New Year in advance.

I had resigned from my service in May 2010 after serving a period of 5 years and 7 months and accordingly I was relieved on 30th June 2010 from the service with the condition of depositing Notice Pay of 45 days. There were certain dues which I was entitled to get such as Bonus, Medical Reimbursement, Encashment of Leave, Gratuity, GSLI and other. Only few weeks back I could get Bonus and Medical Reimbursement in my hand. Rests are still undue at Employer's Part.

Now I have few questions:

1. How long they can hold these dues. If there are any ways/ penalties to compell them to release these dues with interest?

2. If Notice Pay can first be adjusted with the accumulated leave, and then rest part of EL be encashed. Will they entertain such request?

3. I have already submitted the forms to Employer for withdrawal of PF and Pension Funds, but yet no action has been taken from their end.

4. If they have the right perception of recovering HRA in Notice Pay, as there is no mention of recovery in Appointment Letter. If yes, the provision be mentioned please. The memo which they served for recovery of Notice Pay includes, Basic + Grade Pay + Dearness Allowance + HRA + Travelling Allowance.

A quick response in this regard would really enable me to pursue my case strongly.

Regards

Ashok K Gupta

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register