Share More

Dr. Aruna Mishra   13 March 2018

Regularization of admission

need case citations of cases related to regularization of admission

Learning

3 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     14 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email for detailed legal advise.

with regards,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     14 March 2018

"regularization of admission" of What? Details not provided for proper guidance.

Dr. Aruna Mishra   15 March 2018

I have taken admission as in-service candidate following complete selection process of an academic institute, granted 2 years study leave from my office, subsequently paid fee for admission, and institute gave me admission under in-service category. Since the time of my admission, the said institute is harassing me by changing the category of my admission on unsubstantial grounds, for that they hv no proper document and cogent reasons. In midterm of the course the institute issued an order of repatriation, whereas I am not on deputation, but on study leave, and joining back my Department without completion of my course my ha my career. I moved Writ Petition in High Court of Delhi, who passed an interim order for Institute to continue my Attendance, classes, etc till the pendency of the case, but institute, on unjustified excuses, not allowing me to continue my studies, and not allowing classes, attendance etc., Though I have file contempt Petition, and Court has asked a reply from that institute, but this time my main concern is that my time is going waste day by day, and at the end of 2 years, I will have to join back my office. Now Nealy 7 months are rest and Matter could not be dicided, I need relevant judgements/ reference of similar cases to know, what are the discretionary powers of High Court to provide me complete relief, and what further action plan be decided to get complete relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register