LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.A.Khan   16 May 2016

Registeration of property

Sir i have bought a property from Mr x he left for saudi after giving GPA to his brother Mr y now Mr y is also leaving for saudi and our transaction is not yet completed he says he will give an registerred SPA to me and he will sign a sale deed and leave it with his mother once the transaction is complete his mother will give me sale deed i have to go to subregistrars office and get the property registerred on my name using SPA i want to know can a GPA holder give an SPA and does the registeration done by an SPA given by GPA holder is valid


 1 Replies

r.sathyanarayanan   17 May 2016

It depends upon the GPA,if it authorise the agent to sub delegate then it can be done.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query