LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krish (ss)     29 December 2009

Regarding TRCMP in High Court

I need the information on TRCMP case, which is pending in high court. I have recevied the high court notices in DEC 16th for TRCMP case which is filed by myself to seeking DV with wife due to her curel mentalty. When i saw the Orders, the order date is 6th oct 2009 and given the stay of 6 weeks and i recevied after 3 months ?. how it possible to not receive the notice for 3 months. my next hiring date is 7th Jan 2009. can i go to family court for next hearing.

Please suugest me...

Learning

5 Replies

JANARTHANAM (Advocate)     29 December 2009

The matter is now been stayed by High Court.  But in the family court it is only the personal appearance of the parties unless dispensed by the Court.  Therefore you have to attend the court on 7.1.2009

Krish (ss)     29 December 2009

How many days will take the court transfer or remove the stay order. already i have filed the counter on 24th DEC 2009

JANARTHANAM (Advocate)     29 December 2009

We cannot fix a time limit in the court cases.  if you have filed your counter on 24.12.2009, the matter would have been adjourned after vacation.  The High court is reopening only on 4.1.2009.  Only after 4.1.12009 when the matter is listed you can argue in the stay application as well as in Tr.C.M.P.

Krish (ss)     31 December 2009

In High court order it is mentioned that the temporary stay for six weeks. when i recevied the notices of high court stay period time is over. the Stay still continues for untill the case will transfer any of the courts.

Krish (ss)     07 January 2010

Today, we had the hearings in family session court Hyderabad, from her side nobody is appeared including her lawyer, this is consecutive second time. According to judge, he said that we will look another date, if still there are not appeared then the court will give ex-parte order. Family court does not know about the TRCMP case in high court nobody intimated to court including us.

Is there any advantage for me. If I get ex-parte orders, then they can appeal in higher court or same court.

Can anybody tell me that, what is the next steps to follow.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register