regarding caste correction on tc's

sir/mam i am from Karnataka. my parents were not educated. my father went to work in hyderabad. I have started my education in Hyderabad itself my.i studied there upto 10 caste is veerashiva lingayat(3b) in karanataka and it is Bc.D in HYD but It has come as Bc.b on my 10 tc. i have completed my 12 in karnaraka and now I'm in 3rd year of Engineering in karanataka only. now I have come to known that my caste is bc d not bc b. I have got karnataka caste certificate (3b).
I need to know how to correct my caste (bc b to bc d) on my TC's certificate.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu