Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dennis   30 September 2026

Preparing for salesforce platform administration topics

I have been reviewing Salesforce platform administration concepts and found that some topics are easier to understand when they are connected to practical situations instead of being studied as separate definitions. I am currently focusing on areas such as user access, permissions, data management, automation, and basic configuration. Working through different scenarios has helped me understand why one approach may be suitable in a particular situation while another may not be. For anyone who has studied Salesforce administration, what approach worked best for you? Did you learn mainly through documentation, hands-on exercises, or practical scenarios? I would also like to know which administration topics took the most time to understand and what helped you become more comfortable with them. Explore more here, prepbolt.com


 0 Replies


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register