LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Regarding 498a and dp act 3 and 4

My Name is Ravi, my wife filed false 498a and dp act 3 and 4 on me and my family members. Recently both parties are compromised and wrote everything in agreement deed ( Bond paper) that is the noatry wrote everything after completion of 1year of marriage date  we both go court and apply for divroce, then deposit the aggreed amount in joint account after getting divroce only I need to withdraw the money and give to my wife. Meanwhile they need to withdraw the cases that is 498a and dp act 3 and 4 thenonly  we need to go for divroce this thing also mentioned in agreement but the problem is they are not coming to court to withdraw the cases they are telling 1st we need to deposit the money in joint account then only they will withdraw the cases but this is absoultly wrong because we mentioned in agreement they need withdraw the cases then we go for divroce on the same day we need to deposit the money. they are very dangerous we alldont know what will we do now? my mother is very sensitive and already attempeted sucide. please help me what are the options we have now? If I apply divroce before withdrawing cases is it create any problem? one of my friend told me if 498a pending in court  i can not apply divroce if I apply that would create any problem before cancelling cases??

my lawyer took signature from her on divroce papers so can I apply divroce is it craete any problem to me plaeae help me and give me good advice what options I have?

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

@Querist,

Since this website has thousand of similar queries with replies,I would like only to say-

1.Don't count on such agreement.These types of agreement are not a guarantee that similir things won't happen in future.

2.Always remeber-

(a)Agreement in restraint of any legal proceedings is void.

(b)Agreement in restraint of marriage is void.

3.Never compromise to avoid any legal hastle in such cruelty matter.If you are innocent,you have the power of truth.Fight your case with all your might.

4.Don't apply for divorce right now until you have won against the false cases.

5.If those inflicted charges are really false, you needn't fear.Recently High court and Superemen Court has become sensitive in matter of such false cases and issued guidelines to lower courts to scrutinize the incidence to find out the truth.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register