Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan (Private Company Employee)     16 January 2018

Reg: divorce and custody

Dear All,

I got married in the year of Dec 2012. I am basically from Pondicherry and staying now in Bangalore. Initially Horoscope was not matching but they said for them it is matching. They have sent nearly 10 of their relatives to talk to us on the marrige. Finally after 2 years of their compulsion we agreed for marriage. From the day 1 of my marriage my mother in law started dominating me and expected me to stay in their house by leaving my job. My wife was also indirectly calling me to their home. My father in law is a fake doctor. He does not have power in house.

I got a son on 2013. Since I indirectly said no for their plan they tortured me to give my son to them. But I did not agree. From the day of my marriage 2012 my wife has not stayed continuous 100 days. One or the other reason she gave to travel to native with my son. One of the silly reason that she had given is that my mother in law is suffering from periods. Since I am basically calm type I did not fight with her much. I used to go to office in the morning and return home in the evening. My wife is a house wife. My wife has used this situation and she turned my son against me and family. He is small kid. My son initially likes my dad very much but she has completely turned him against my son against my dad and family.

Meanwhile my mother in law through my wife got my salary in the name of chit and after 2 years she told that I did not even give money. At last I fought and got 1.5 lakh out of 3. Unfortunatly since it is my wife I did not keep proof for money. 

One day in march 2017 when I was in office my wife called me and shouted(she never use to talk calmly) that she brought my son from school. I cam home and asked why are you talking loudly. Cant you talk slowly. She started shouting at me and said that she cant live with me and left the home. I stopped bus and brought her back. Next day I went outside for my work. By using this she left home. When I had been there to my son school I got to know that my wife has informed that my son wont come to school here after(before the fight day). But after that only she purposefully shouted at me and created fight.

It is been 10 months. None of their family members came to us on this. Her relatives are not involving in their issue and want to stay back. I had written 10 letters. No reply. She is not coming back. Now I have decided to divorce her and live a peaceful life. 

I do not want to give any compensation as her education level is more than me. They have lot of money but does not show outside. Because fake doctor.

Additional information is that my in laws have 2 girl daughters, the same problem occurred with other daughter also. But now she went to her husband home. And other thing is they have girl child.

What should I do? How can I get out from this.

Learning

5 Replies

Rajan (Private Company Employee)     16 January 2018

:( I am just saying that when we were not ready how much they have brainwashed us. it is just an example.

vamsi (Advocate)     17 January 2018

File � petition for restitution of conjugal rights if they were not respond to that then it is a good ground for obtain divorce

Rajan (Private Company Employee)     17 January 2018

What about compensation? If I prove that they are money minded and experts in saying lie can I get excuse. They don't have good name in their village. No one is supporting them.

Ritu rawat   19 January 2018

You can file a suit under section 9 of Hindu marriage act if you want her back , even if you don't want this suit will help you to get a good ground for divorce if she refused to come..and also will give you a defense in case she files a domestic violence or 498 against you,(generally woman does)..and sorry but there are no laws that protect a man from such matrimonial tortures specially when you have no proof of money giving....

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rajan
Dear All,

I got married in the year of Dec 2012. I am basically from Pondicherry and staying now in Bangalore. Initially Horoscope was not matching but they said for them it is matching. They have sent nearly 10 of their relatives to talk to us on the marrige. Finally after 2 years of their compulsion we agreed for marriage. From the day 1 of my marriage my mother in law started dominating me and expected me to stay in their house by leaving my job. My wife was also indirectly calling me to their home. My father in law is a fake doctor. He does not have power in house.

I got a son on 2013. Since I indirectly said no for their plan they tortured me to give my son to them. But I did not agree. From the day of my marriage 2012 my wife has not stayed continuous 100 days. One or the other reason she gave to travel to native with my son. One of the silly reason that she had given is that my mother in law is suffering from periods. Since I am basically calm type I did not fight with her much. I used to go to office in the morning and return home in the evening. My wife is a house wife. My wife has used this situation and she turned my son against me and family. He is small kid. My son initially likes my dad very much but she has completely turned him against my son against my dad and family.

Meanwhile my mother in law through my wife got my salary in the name of chit and after 2 years she told that I did not even give money. At last I fought and got 1.5 lakh out of 3. Unfortunatly since it is my wife I did not keep proof for money. 

One day in march 2017 when I was in office my wife called me and shouted(she never use to talk calmly) that she brought my son from school. I cam home and asked why are you talking loudly. Cant you talk slowly. She started shouting at me and said that she cant live with me and left the home. I stopped bus and brought her back. Next day I went outside for my work. By using this she left home. When I had been there to my son school I got to know that my wife has informed that my son wont come to school here after(before the fight day). But after that only she purposefully shouted at me and created fight.

It is been 10 months. None of their family members came to us on this. Her relatives are not involving in their issue and want to stay back. I had written 10 letters. No reply. She is not coming back. Now I have decided to divorce her and live a peaceful life. 

I do not want to give any compensation as her education level is more than me. They have lot of money but does not show outside. Because fake doctor.

Additional information is that my in laws have 2 girl daughters, the same problem occurred with other daughter also. But now she went to her husband home. And other thing is they have girl child.

What should I do? How can I get out from this.

Why did you move from pondi to bangalore?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register