Upgrad LLM

when wife refuses to divorce???

Manager

We are roman catholics..My wife is completely incompatible to me and I cannot adjust with her. Here is my problem..

1. We've been separated for close to 20 months without any communication between us..I once tried to get together with elders and end this amicably but did not happen..
  2. Wife wants to stay by herself but is not willing to give divorce..I dont understand why?
  3. Her parents want her to divorce me (which is good for me) but my wife is not agreeing.
  4. She wants to come back but I will not accept her now..

Please help

Advocate

my suggestion is to u is that, if u want to get divoerce first thing u should do is that dont make any movement for next 4 months more , and as soon as her desertion reaches to 24 months it will a valid reason for divoerce . and although she will deny for divoerce uw illbe able to get it

practicing advocate

I think there is some misunderstanding between you and your wife.  It can be sorted out, your's is not big problem so go for counciling.

Fighting Frivolous 498A case

Welcome to the club :-)

Total likes : 1 times

Manager

Thank you Mr.Kumar...according to your knowledge and experience how many years will it take? Will I have to pay a huge alimony?

Worker

@ the author

pl. try to avoid repeating same threads

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Catholic-divorce-need-suggestion-48911.asp

Worker

there is no set formula - as far as no. of years is concerned.

Advocate

well alimony depends uponas well her status and working view .

Advocate

She wants to come back? Better Give Peace a Chance between you and your wife and start a fresh lease of life and if it fails go for divorce.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x