Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Re-posting FRAUD IN INFO. BY SOCIAL JUSTICE SECRETARIAT MAH.

Fiends, Nilesh ji posted this but not done properly.  therefore, Im re-posting it for easy going.

Date: 16.08.2010

Nilesh Wankhede

District President,

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum,

“Ambedkar Sewa Sadan”,

Tilak Ward, Post-WARORA,

Distt. Chandrapur (Maharashtra)

PIN-442907.                                           

To,

Shri G. K. Wagh

Deputy Secretary and Appellate Authority

Social Justice and Special Assistance Department,

Mantralaya, Mumbai – 400 032.

Sub: Fraud in providing the requisite information by

Social Justice Secretariat of Maharashtra regarding

misuse of office premises by unauthorized presence

of public servants on holidays and malpractice of

compensatory off on a working day.

Ref: (i) My application dt.06.06.2010.

(ii) My appeal dt.20.07.2010.              

Please refer to my appeal dt.20.07.2010 which has been sent to you in regard to my application dt.06.06.2010 wherein I have applied (i) the PRINT-OUTs of Daily Attendance Records of Attendance Managements System (Card punching records) of your office for ALL THE HOLIDAYS INCLUDING SUNDAYS AND SATURDAYS for the period from January 2009 up to now and (ii) the computerized copy of the same on Diskette (CD).

In my appeal dt.20.07.2010 I have submitted that the computerized copy of data of attendance management system (card punching machine) has not been given by the PIO and I have also submitted details of dates of holiday’s information of which are provided and information of many holidays have not been provided by your subordinate Desk officer/PIO.  Though I have paid Rs.856/- as was charged by the PIO.

It is to inform you hereby that the printouts given by the PIO are not the original copy of the pages of INTRANET OF SECRETARIAT and manipulated printouts have been given to me by fraud practice. 

I am enclosing herewith for your ready reference two different printouts of a same day of second Saturday i.e. 09.05.2009 as detailed below;

(i)           The printout enclosed herewith as ANNEXURE-I at pages 1 to 5 which was given vide letter No.Asthapana-2009/Pr.Kr.-233/Astha dt.20 July, 2009 (ANNEXURE-II at page-6) by Mrs. Ujjwala P. Vaidya, Desk Officer/PIO to Mr. Ram Samudre in response to his application dated 04.06.2009 (ANNEXURE-III at page-7 to 9).

(ii)          The printout enclosed as ANNEXURE-IV at pages 10 to 14 which has been given vide letter No.Asthapana-2009/Pr.Kr.-233/Astha dt.18.06.2010 (ANNEXURE-V at page-15) by Mrs. Ujjwala P. Vaidya, Desk Officer/PIO  to me in response to my application dt.06.06.2010 (ANNEXURE-VI at page-16) which is under appeal before you as referred above.

It has been observed that both the printouts are containing different position of presence of public servants on a same date.  The comparative details are appended below;

Print-out given in response to application dt.04.06.2009

Print-out given in response to application dt.06.06.2010

Present public servants – 23

Present public servants – 06

Absent public servants – 110

Absent public servants – 108

Total public servants – 133

Present public servants – 114

It can clearly be seen that the print-outs provided by the PIO in response to my application dt. 06.06.2010 are manipulated and fraud. 

Please see the following chart of comparative details of manipulation;

Name of

public servant

As per print-out given vide letter

dt. 20 July, 2009

As per print-out given vide letter

dt. 18.06.2010

IN

OUT

IN

OUT

S.S. Benke, Section Officer

Usha Mahadik, Section Officer

H

Smita Jadhav, Assistant

H

S.R. Jangam, Assistant

H

Mohan Kamble, Section Officer

H

Ashok gaikwad,

Prakash Parab, Naik

Vinayak sawardekar,

Clerk-cum-Typist

H

Giridhar Madaye, Naik

Rashmi Apte, Steno (SG)

H

Vinod Melekar,

Clerk-cum-Typist

H

Nilesh Koli, Peon

H

Chandrakant Zinge, Peon

H

Vilas Palande, Naik

H

Bhojraj Gondole, Under Secy.

V. A. Thakur, Steno (LG)

H

Poonam Matte, steno (LG)

H

S. S. Kadam, Steno (LG)

H

Lala Sabale, Naik

H

Satish Narvekar, Assistant

H

R. K. Bhatkar, Clerk-cum-Typist

H

Pandurang Madake,

Clerk-cum-Typist

H

Prakash Kadarkar, Assistant

No Punch

H

The reasons behind the manipulation and fraud in providing the attendance records are well known and we will bring this issued up before appropriate authorities like Office of the Prime Minister, Chief Vigilance Commissioner, CBI and we will also try to inform all the MLAs & MPs of Maharashtra State including CM and Governor of the State of Maharashtra.

This is the reason why the computerized copies of data records of attendance management system (card punching machine) are not provided by you and your subordinates.

It is seen from the records that yourself is also trying to hide and cease the requisite information.  Your malafide mishandling is proved from the following records;

(i)            My appeal dated 09.04.2010 is still lying pending with you.  (Refer my letters dated 17.05.2010, 25.05.2010 and 23.06.2010 which were sent in reply to your letters dated 28.04.2010, 15.05.2010 and 11.06.2010 9 - Pr.Kr.122).

(ii)          My appeal dated 05.06.2010 for my application dated 03.04.2010 is mishandled by you.  In this regard please connect your letter No.Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.181/Astha dated 11.06.2010.

(iii)         My appeal dated 07.06.2010 was replied by you vide your letter No. No.Asthapana-2010/Pr.Kr.164/Astha dated 11.06.2010 wherein you did not passed appropriate order to provide me the computerized data of attendance on CD under pretext that the public servants of Directorate of Information Technology are not cooperating to you for technical assistance and so you have advised me to make another application for printouts of the same.

(iv)        On making the separate application as advised by you for printouts, now your subordinate desk Officer & PIO has wasted more than 30 days period in sending a reply.  In this regard it is to be noted that I have sent my application dated 18.06.2010 which was posted on same day in the Mantralaya Post office in the ground floor of Mantralaya and the same was delivered to the PIO on 19.06.2010 as per records of the concerned Post office which I have already verified.  However, your subordinate Desk Officer & PIO has wasted the prescribed limit of 30 days i.e. 18.07.2010 and sent the advise letter on 20.07.2010 and advised me to deposit Rs.14600/-.

In view of the facts as brought out above, please pass an order in regard to my appeal dt. 20.07.2010 and application dt.06.06.2010 that the original print-outs of data should be provided to me along with computerized copy of data on CD as was applied by me in my application. 

Yours’ sincerely,

DA: Annexures I to VI (Pages-16).

(Nilesh Wankhede)

Copy forwarded for information and necessary action;

Shri J. P. Dange, Chief Secretary of State of Maharashtra,

Mantralaya, Mumbai-400032

Dr. Satish Gawai, Secretary, Social Justice Department,

Secretariat of Maharashtra, Mantralaya, Mumbai-400032.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

It was posted by Jagdish Chimurkar ji;

A PRIMA-FACIE VIEW ON OBSERVATION OF WORKING OF SECRETARIAT OF MAHARASHTRA

The great visioner of 21st Century of democratic India late Mr. Rajiv Gandhi said, when he was the Prime Minister with a record majority of congress MPs, that out of every 100 rupees sanctioned by the Government only 15 rupees reaching to ground and 85 rupees reaching in the pocket of public servants & agents.  Count it, how much money is gone in these 60 years?????  Who will ask?? And can the mishandled money be recovered??? it is whose money???  Every beggar who is begging in this country is only because that his money is looted by this way???????  How this injustice happens?????  Catch them and pull them with tighten their hand before the Court of law of our Democratic Nation and trial them under the sections of RASHTRADROH and through them behind the walls of Jail and recover all the money from them by auction of their property.

The Citizens of Maharashtra are given a burden of Rs. TWO LACS CRORES.   People have no proper electricity.  No water.  16000 Formers have committing suicide and people are struggling for bread. The list of injustice with people by the public servants is very big.  Every office of public service is full of corruption and ignorance of duty. 

It is now more than a 60 years passed away after 26 January 1950 when the Democratic Constitution was adopted with a system of “RULE OF PEOPLE-RULE BY PEOPLE-RULE FOR PEOPLE”… But the RULE not given in the hands of people and BUREAUCRATS (both in Executive and Judiciary) and POLITICIANS (who are using it like a professional business) taken the COMMAND in their hands.  The majority of people are illiterate and these diplomats (Bureaucrats & Politicians) ever try to keep them illiterate & poor so that they will be ever busy in struggle for life and never become aware of their RIGHT TO RULE.  Till now every action of these diplomats is being kept far away from the people so that the people do not know what they do???

Now, the Right To Information of people is protected by the ACT existed as “RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005”.  But we have to exercise it properly since these diplomats will never let it be used effectively.

The people of Democratic India ever have the Right To Information as a part of their Democratic Rights.  But, the Bureaucrats have broken it under a false shelter of Official Secret Act 1923 which was actually gone died on 26 January 1950.  Therefore, now the RTI Act 2005 come into existence to penalize the public servants who deny access of information to any citizen within time frame and for its mean every citizen can have all the information within their individual capacity whatever the information a Legislative Assembly or Parliament can call.  BUT IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE AS EVER THAT THE BUREAUCRACY WILL NEVER LET IT TO BE EFFECTIVE AND BUREAUCRATS ARE EVERYWHERE INCLUDING JUDICIARY.

While observing the working of secretariat offices of Maharashtra as to what the public servants do?  The following facts can be easily seen;

There are Electronic Card Punching Machine (Unit) are provided/affixed on walls in ground floor of the Building.  Public servants who punched their card don’t mean that they reached to their seats.  They reach after 15-30 minutes on their seats.  They only keep their Bags to show that they arrived.  Immediately they goes under pretext for Tea or to toilet and they waste about 30-45 minutes. They physically are being seated near about at 11 o'clock. 

The Lunch time is from 01.00 to 01:30.  But they get up and go out at 12:30 and come back near 02:30.

At 3:30 they go for Tea and waste about 30-60 minutes.

Working time is up to 05:30 PM but they stop working at 05:00 and start packing bags.

Other side, the Citizens who comes for chasing their matters whichever is pending at Secretariat, they are being kept in "Q" under sun rays where even no seating arrangements done.  Poor People from long distance rural areas of Vidarbha are being badly suffered.  The Citizens are only allowed to enter after 02:00 o'clock.  It is the time to open entry at check post at main gate.  When people reaches inside they found that the public servants are gone for Tea or toilet.  When public servants return at their seats there is an only one hour remains for working of office.

Another way of misuse of office premises is also going on ever since none is observing these mischievous public servants;

It is very clear that the public servants are not allowed to enter into Government premises beyond stipulated working time in normal course.  In this regard, Government have already issued instruction vide Circular No.OFT-1055 dated 13th August 1955.  It has been instructed by this circular that the ladies should not be allowed to attend the office before and after working time of office.  The Circular No. OFT-1072-23316-B dated17th July 1973 (copy enclosed as ANNEXURE-VIII at page-260) By this circular the instructions issued under Circular No.OFT-1965-B dt. 30th October, 1965 have been reviewed and it is instructed that;

(i)                “Woman clerical staff without any exception should not be detained in office after the prescribed office hours or the permissible hour of late sitting and that calling upon woman employees by male officers at late hours in the night should be totally prohibited.  Government has already issued instructions in this behalf in Government Circulars, General Administration Department No. OFT-1055 dated the 13th August, 1955 and No. OFT-1065-B, dated the 30th October, 1965.  Government desires that the instructions regarding late hour working by woman employees in Government offices issued therein should be scrupulously observed by all concerned.”

(ii)             Government has also decided that in view of the fact that Saturdays (except second and fourth Saturdays in each month) are now working days, woman employees staying at distant places from their place of work should not be given late-turns on any day.  All Departments of the Secretariat and the Heads of Department and Offices under them are requested to see that the above instructions are observed.

(Instruction laid down here with that in case of any violence of these instructions Heads of the Departments will be held responsible.  But it is seen that HODs themselves pass illegal orders by misusing the status of their post.  Hence it is needed that public/citizens should initiate legal action to penalize the defaulter public servants who misuses the Government office premises.  The requisite information is needed so far.]

While going through the said circulars it is very easy to understand that the Mantralaya offices are misused by public servants for exploitation of woman employees or for mutual unwanted s*xual activities like a safe & free place under pretext of “TAATDICHE KAMASATHI” (Emergency/Urgent Work).  It is proved by viewing the trend of late arrivals as to whether they are work oriented or they use office for time pass and earning without work? Please have a view on the records of Attendance Management System. How many hours they remains present on holidays and taking granted compensatory off on a full working day and full emoluments in lieu of NO WORK?  It’s all consequences due to late arrival and ignorant attitude toward public work and work remains ever pending. During working time public servants passes time by playing cards on official computers and they remains in late evening and detains to their female subordinates under pretext of “TAATDICHE KAMASATHI” (Emergency/Urgent Work) as such on holidays too.  Hence it is very necessary to restrict their presence in office premise beyond stipulated working time.]

(It is just in brief)

Namitabh Kothari (9930992660) (Advocate, 9930992660)     17 August 2010

Nileshji,

Please file PIL on the issue and only by filing PIL you will get the information and justice.

regards

Namitabh

9930 992 660

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register