Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mother kills son by electric shock as he opposes her 'affair

Title: Mother kills son by electric shock as he opposes her 'affair'
PTI, Aug 28, 2010, 03.08pm IST

HYDERABAD:
A woman allegedly gave electric shock to her 13-year-old son in Nalgonda district resulting in his death after he objected to her "illicit" relationship, police said on Saturday.

The incident occurred at Damarchala village of Miryalguda Mandal of the district on Friday, they said.

According to police, the boy was tied to a pole near his house and his 32-year-old mother allegedly held a live electric wire to his body resulting in his death.

A senior police officer quoting Damarchala villagers and sarpanch said K Shivamani was reportedly angry when her son opposed her alleged illicit affair.

The woman, on the other hand, refuted the allegation and claimed that her son harassed her daily. She said the boy was neither studying nor doing any work and was indulging in illegal acts, police said.

"Following a complaint by the villagers, police have registered a case of murder against Shivamani, who has been taken into custody," a senior police officer said.

Source: 
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Mother-kills-son-by-electric-shock-as-he-opposes-her-affair-/articleshow/6451500.cms#ixzz0xvWFWVQG

A aam adami's take: All wife (read natural guardian) are innocent and victims, and cannot do any crime. But how this is happening again and again.............. Mr. Prabhakar, Advocate, LCI advises readers that a child is only safe and secure in the lap of mother and not father when I remind readers that father is just not seed giver but a better teacher than mother........

Honour killing = Murder to ‘safeguard’ the honour of ones own family / caste.
Lecherous killing = Murder to ‘safeguard’ ones own s*xual interests.

Hence, we are in dire need for "Lecherous Killing Law, 2010"

I cannot emphasize this more !

A. Kindly discuss.
B. Comments from "aam adami" welcome on above observation.

Learning

1 Replies

yamini shivhare (student)     29 August 2010

This is quite  obnoxious as in a country like ours a mother is  put on such a pedestal dat its difficult to believe  dat a mother has killed her son but i guess nw times r changing so ne thing is possible.But in dis case i think a gr8 deal  of investigation is need as mother killing a son is nt a small thing,

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register