Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Re-invistigation for false charge sheet

Hello Sir/Ma'm,

I was charged  under section 354 and 427 reagrding land tresspassing. It is absolutely false case against me even I was not there in the incident. Finally they charged the sheet .I want to ask re-investigation. Is it possible now once charge sheet is made. Please tell me. The evidences described  are totally false and the people as evidences are also not known about the inclusion of their names in the charge sheet. I want to ask SP to re-investigate the case. Plz tell me how I have to proceed. Charge sheet is filed just today.

Many Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 January 2011

Once charge sheet is filed you cannot ask for re investigation.  You have to face the trial.

(Guest)

Thanks Rajeev Sir.  In what occasions should we go for re-investigations?  What is needed to go for Quashing. Plz tell me. I sit possible to contact u in mobile. Many thanks,

anil kumar singh (young & dynamic advocate)     22 January 2011

1. you can ask from higher police officials for further investigation on the lacuna of investigation.

2. The trial court can also direct for re-investigation or further investigation of the matter with regards to the peculiar facts & circumstances of the case.

3. at the time of taking cognizence the witnesses of the case can also states that their name has been wrongly inpleaded by the police although they have no concern with the alleged occurence in any manner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register