Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamalakkannan (Civil Engineer)     19 May 2012

Final decree

Where i can get the old copies of final decree judgement ?


 3 Replies

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     19 May 2012

what is the purpose ?


If you want only copy for yourself then search on legal web side like etc.


If you want it for showing or submitting some where then you have to visit the concern court.

Vinav K Mishra (Lawyer)     19 May 2012

if it is a recently decided case than you can get a copy of such decree from the concerned court. just contact the clerk over there. if it is a previously decided case than u need to apply for such copy of such judgement. for it you should be knowing the date of the decision, the case no. and the name of the parties. apply in the civil branch pay requisite fees may be 50/- rs or so and you will get copy after about 15 days.


apply for the copy in the court with the clerk and pay the requisite fee and get the copy. you should be aware about the details of the suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register