LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_406_PoorGuy (SSE)     06 June 2012

False 498a/406 case against me & family

Experts...i am another victim of 498A/406 case...after marriage me & my wife stayed together for 2 months...most of the time she pretend to be sick(verified by the doctor visit)...one day when i was in office i get a call from her that three men entered and try to robbed the house..i was about to faint after listening that..then along with my friend i reached home..we call the police...most of the things are on the floor but nothing was robbed..police came with in 15 min...my wife told to police there were 3 guys..beat her a lot but did not robbed anything..she did not had much injuries and she said that the thieves came by balcony..our flat was at 2nd floor..police enquired and said that no one came here..same confirmed by the lady having the house in front of our balcony..her parents came and take her home...after 10 days i get notice from court as she filed maintenance case..we hired a lawyer..and after 25 days she filed 498a/406 case...case proceeded for 6 months..now police filed FIR on her complaint on me, my mom & dad..we earlier able to get AB for period of one month..now we all are hiding and also applied for regular bail...what will happen in my case..do we all get bail?..what should be our future actions...please provide your comments..  

Learning

2 Replies

Deep Narayan (learning)     06 June 2012

Ur parent will get anticipatory bail very easily but it will problem for u to get anticipatory bail. Now u can do one thing that when ur parents get bail and u dnt get then surrender it court or police station and apply for regular bail. husbands generally do not get anticipatory bail so better go in and get out with regular bail. and then fight case. best of luck

498A_406_PoorGuy (SSE)     06 June 2012

3 months back we all got AB valid for 1 month..Now my Lawyer has applied for regular bail only...as the FIR is already registered against us..he applied regular bail for my parents now...he said once we will get it then he will apply for my bail...on what grounds the bail get rejected..?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register