Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jatin (Law student)     15 July 2008

DO LLB Grads compulsorily require to undrgo training with lawers

Hi all,

I cleared my LLB final yr frm mumbai university . Kindly let me know if i need to undergo any type of training under lawyer / bar council, in order to practice legal profession? If yes, for what period...

Many thanx

Learning

6 Replies

Manish Singh (Advocate)     15 July 2008

Training under advocates is mandatory for every law student but this is done wwhile you are a student and it is under the curriculum/syllabus of LLB provided by the BCI. But since u didnt go for any training under your course that means ur college is not takinf llb quite seriously.

Anywz now u dnt need any compulsory training. Now start ur career whther in corporate or litigation as u wish.

podicheti.srinivas (advocate/legal consultant)     15 July 2008

now there is no mandatory training with asenior advocate. if at all you are confident enough start on your own,but my advise if at all you want to come into litigation then you need a senior for guidance,what all you have learnt is different from practise.wishing you all the best.

Guest (n/a)     15 July 2008

Its not manadatory to undergo training, but, its better to get associated with a senior who can guide you. Just let us know, whether, you want to practice legal profession or skip into corporate companies. In either cases,  its better to practice with a senior and gain some knowledge.

Santosh Kumar Dhondekar (LEGAL OFFICER )     15 July 2008

Its not manadatory to undergo training, but, its better to get associated with a senior who can guide you. Just let us know, whether, you want to practice legal profession or skip into corporate companies. In either cases,  its better to practice with a senior and gain some knowledge.

Kumar Arvind (The Law Consulting)     16 July 2008

it basically depends upon the kind of skill in you. But if opt to go for training with a senior lawyer, it will definitely improve your skills and u can be able to achieve u more what u can before having it.

Kumar Arvind

L.L.B. IInd yr. Student

k.arvind1981@gmail.com

jatin (Law student)     16 July 2008

Thanks Mr. Manish, Mr.Srinivas  ,Mr. Santosh, Mr. Santosh Kumar Dhondekar and Mr. Arvind .....Thats most generous of u all.

I graduated frm mumbai university , and there was compulsory training for students with the  advocates in final yr ( which most students skip). I got the certificate for that effect already. happy that i m free to pursue my intersts , without traineeship.

Kindly tell me also that is this a new rule that LLB grads don't have to go training , if yes any website or online source can u suggest.???

Thanx again...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register