Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (Sr. Manager)     19 March 2014

Query

Dear sir,

My fathers are 4 brothers living together. we have property near abour 65 acres land, in which some land is in individuals name and some in joint names .there is no any written agreement of joit family except joint ropertis.

all the land were purchase b brothers no any ancentral property. how we can make a partition legally if any body deny to give partition from his own named property.although all the property purchesed by joint family.

please suggest way......

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 March 2014

You have posted that all properties are self acquired and family is not  a joint family.

It is felt that legally no one can force to partition the property in question.

Amicably any one can gift by Gift Deed to any one.

It shall be appropriate to consult a local lawyer with details and documents.

1 Like

Rajesh (Sr. Manager)     20 March 2014

dear sir,

our family is joint in nature. we all sharing same kitchen . living together. but there is no any written letter that all brothers are living together. but physically we are in joint family.

previously my father was farming now my uncle is farming on that land on behalf of family. family purchase further land that is on the name of my uncle. some land is in the name of two brothers only. some land is in the name of all four brothers. sir how we can prove our family is joint. and we can make partition equally among all four brothers. if any body deny to give his personal name property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register