Upgrad LLM

quashing of fir 376

a friend of my stuck as his girlfriend impose a rape case on him though it was a result of a fight between them,after the interfare of family member girl apply bail on behalf of sattlment as marriage,they they went to high court to quash the fir but judge refuse so they widraw the application now the case is in session court and some times girl state right in cross and sometime against the boy , now my question is this , is there any way to dismiss or to finish the case please reply

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

It is under court discretion, wait and see. 


Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

file a special leave petition before Supreme Court against the order of the High Court and pray for quashing the case/FIR which is based on the settlement.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x