LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shipra (--)     26 March 2014

Property succession queries

My father sold out his only property and as we all know two kinds of money is involved black and white.

On the day of registry a cheque of decided amount was given to him and the rest much bigger amount was with my uncle(father's elder brother), to be taken back after sometime.However, due to some problems my father could not take all of  it back from 4 months. We do have a share of that remaining black amount money with us but still some amount is with him.
Now the problem is that my uncle and his wife are not giving back the money and are saying its their money because earlier when my dad bought that property that money was given by my grandfather as no equal division of property was done and my uncle took all of the rest properties.
Now my question is how can we get back the total amount of money from them because my dad's financial condition is not good and he is in urgent need of money.

Please help!

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 March 2014

is there any prove that grand father gave money to your father earliear as you said.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register