LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed   26 August 2020

Property sale

A filed suit for his share in Civil Court against his Late Brother's Children named X,Y,Z in year 1986. said suite was Dismissed, Judgement n Decree was in favour of X,Y,Z, All records of Property Stands in the names of X,Y,Z Regular Appeal is pending in Senior Civil Court of year 2020, whether X,Y,Z can Alienate the Property? Kindly Advice


 1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 August 2020

When the case is pending in the court, the property cannot be alienated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query