LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anisha Contractor (Supervisor)     13 March 2014

Property distribution

My grandfather had two houses one in mumbai on traditional paghdi system and other in gujarat his self owned. My dad lived at gujarat while uncle at mumbai. My grandfather passed away without a will. Also my dad and uncle passed away. Now my aunty wants partition where she is asking for share in gujarat home and wants us to transfer mumbai home on her name. I need guidance in this so as to finish the partition out of court. we are sunni muslims.

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 March 2014

grand father property equally distribute among the legal heirs equally. Father property self acquired property goes to next legal heir i.e. your mother. 

Thomas (Nil)     23 March 2014

Father property self acquired property goes to next legal heir i.e. your mother. Is there any right for the children? My doubt is 1/3 for Mother and equal share to the children in the remaining

a sudhakar (retd)     05 April 2014

Sir kindly inform me while dividing landed property between brothers and sister valuation of plots on the basis of govt. rates fixed for registration (andhra pradesh ) OR market rates. if it is on market rates is there any supreme court judgement to that effect   a sudhakar   Email greeting_corner@yahoo.com.

a sudhakar (retd)     05 April 2014

Originally posted by : a sudhakar

Sir kindly inform me while dividing landed property between brothers and sister valuation of plots on the basis of govt. rates fixed for registration (andhra pradesh ) OR market rates. if it is on market rates is there any supreme court judgement to that effect   a sudhakar   Email greeting_corner@yahoo.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register