LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dnyaneshwar Vaidya (Officer)     18 November 2011

Property dispute

Dear Sir/s,

My grandfather had 10 acre land of which 05 acre each is in good and bad condition. He died in 1980. Then the same has been divided in 04 parts 01 each part is taken by 03 sons and 01 part is taken by my grandmother? the good parts are taken by 1st and 3rd son and remaining by 2nd and grandmother this partition has no written partion deed. my father 1st son had been died in 2007? now the 2nd son now made the agreement to sale the land in possion of the 1st one what should i do to stop this selling of land?


 1 Replies

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     30 November 2011

Dear Vidya

    If the remaining parties /share holders may not show any proof of previous partition then even now also you can seek partition. If necessary contact me

With regards

I.S.Roy, Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register