LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dev (Manager)     05 May 2014

Property captured by sister in law

Dear Sir, I am posting on behalf of my Husband.

Seeking your help in getting my portion which was captured by my Sister in Law and her husband.

We are residing in Gurgaon, Noida, and Ghaziabad as and when required as per the Job allotment. In 2006 we back to Ghaziabad and try to enter in residence of my in-law’s house  we faced a very harsh objection from my sister in Law, that time I agree to keep alone in near about area of my in-Law’s. IIndly when I asked for my ornaments which I handed over to my Mother in Law at IInd day of my marriage, she told me that she kept with her for my Sister In Law’s marriage and after it I can take all the ornaments presented to me at the time of my marriage. I agreed on that too. Now in last year my Mother in Law passed away, then I asked for my ornaments then my father in Law told me that nothing here for me or none type of jewelry left behind by my Saas. All the ornaments are belongs to my Nanad and she is keeping them.

From 2006 till date we explain my in Law’s to let me enter in the residence from which I belong too. Now all of a sudden I got to know that said property belongs to my sister in Law and we have not any type of right or share in this property. My Father in Law having some problem in his mind and finally consulting with IHBAS (Mental Hospital, Sahadara) after getting stretches and having headache continually. At starting I got to know that my father in Law having problem of forgot what he says in two three days. And can’t find the things where he puts. That times everyone taking this in normal way and doesn’t pay attention. Due to his mental state my Sister in Law bought this property by her name only. As per our talk with my Sasur Ji, this property will be registered by my Saas name, but Nanad played her game and registered the propery by her name.

I like to ask that what are my rights in said property.

Can i get share in this property to secure future of my four kids.

is there any law to help me if the property bought in my Sister in law's name.

Regards

Vandana Sharma

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 May 2014

You said you handed over your ornaments to mother in law. Is there any prove the handovering the ornaments ? The owner of the property must be in stable condition of his mind while tranfering the property. Obtain his mental decease certificate from regd. doctor. It may be voidable sale deed to sister in law..

Dev (Manager)     06 May 2014

Thanx for reply Ramachary Ji, I handed over and not asked for any receipt, and I think no Bahu should ask for it. My Husband given lots of money to lively hood of my in law’s but never asked for receipt; mainly the property is actually purchased by name of my sister in law’s name, not transferred to her. And we have the all documents related to the treatment of my Sasur Ji.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register