Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Praying4god-s help in dhamayan in raj.courts@ajmer&jaipur !!

Praying for cessation of vexatious proceedings in Ajmer Court, based on rAjinAmA presented to Court, by my then-complainant-on-4/12/13, on 8.1.15, despite the seemingly dogged persistence of my non-obedient Advocate and pArtial/prejudiced/mismanaging ACJM there.                                                                                                                      Also praying for S-kA, my then-complainant-on-4/12/13, condescending to appear at Jaipur HC on 13/3/15 or 18.3.15, whichever is next hearing date, on my petition to HC, based on her Ajmer,8.1.15, rAjinAmA, even if the HC-s delivery of hearing notice to her fails ridiculously this time too, like it happened on the last hearing date of 24.2.15, she condescending to see the listing of my petition at HC in HC-s website and dischArging her responsibility to herself, myself and State of RAj., for benefit of all, at the HC on the set next hearing date.                                                                                                                                                                                 As the heading of a Chapter in GAndhi-book, this JatAyu/dhAm/KAli-dhAs presented to my complainant SkA/Paali-Kaali, says, nirbhal ki bhal RAm !!(God is the strength of this, weak, harassed-at-(Ajaya?)Maeru, JatAyu)     

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register