Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sulpi (NA)     25 November 2014

Post cawc

Hello all, 

Thank you for the support and information that you all had provided me with earlier this year with regards to 498A

Here is what is going on now. The " False" Aquisition by my ex-wife have had a lot of impact on my family. After CAWC took the complaint on January of this year, the police at CAWC had been trying their best to extract money from us. The amount asked was 40lakhs and we had given all documentation with regards to jewels, expenses etc to CAWC. During this time, I took screen shots of the ladies facebook pages on her activities with other men which she openly was flaunting ... After I presented the copy of the screen shots of the Facebook profile updates, the lady immidietly deleted those information from the account... 

Note: I live & work in South India , my family is based in Delhi and the case was registered in Delhi

Now the case has been forwarded to local police station again after over 9 months ... They registered the FIR without any information to me or my family ... They called me over the phone and said: " We are here to arrest you" ... Listening to that, I answered that I already have a AB and they cannot call me and threaten me. The police ACP then went to my residence with the girls family and one jeep of police men, knocked the door and said that they have a warrant to arrest me .. My mom and dad showed them the copy of AB upon which the ACP said that the bail has no value and I should come to the police station within a week ... 

I am not sure if this is correct but as I understand that there are 3 cases against me, 498a, compensation, domestic violence. 

Compensation and DV are running in the court and I have appeared twice for both the cases and its due every 4 - 6 months ... 

The complaint towards womens commision of india was not entertained by the officials after listening to our part of the story. We have proofs of all what has happened. The girl, never stayed in Delhi to be attacked by my family ... 

After I suffered a massive heart failure due to the violent behavoir of the girl and her family, I had lost almost everything ... She only left my car as it was on my name, rest all she took and after all this she filed 3 cases against me... 

I have no fear as I have done nothing wrong, I am not guilty by any means and I have suffered enough .. 

My question today is, what should I do with this new ACP ?  ... who is threatning to put me behind bars ... secondly, is there someone in Chennai who can help me launch cases against this girl and her family ... 

Please help me understand this scenario as I thought that the case would be sent to court after CAWC ... 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 November 2014

You can tell truth in the court of law. No fear. But you have to show the evidences clearely with your arguments in the court. Be brave. 

Sulpi (NA)     26 November 2014

Yes My Ramachari, I surely will... At this point my question is, how to tackle these currupt police officers who are trying to harrase us ?

Today the same guy called up and said that he wants us to pay 30 lakhs to the girl in order to resolve the issue. Again the issue is back to square one.. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register