LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satheesh   07 October 2022

Police verification report

I requested a police verification report recently (self verification). In the past, I had two criminal cases in the same police station, but both instances were resolved legally. I have the report that includes my prior case history. How can I get my past history out of the current verification report?


 1 Replies

krishnan   12 October 2022

If your police verification report is for Indian passport then don't worry. Just present the judgment order of two cases to that police officer. But those two judgements should either be quashed or acquitted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query