LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BYREDDY SIVAREDDY   23 December 2017

Please tell me the way

i am constructing a new house in my old house place..it also close to finish..(finished concrete slab and painted out side walls also). i have put steps to my house front side.. now i am facing from my neighbours..they are telling that " we purchased the road infront your house" your are not able to put the steps they are saying remove them)..its fact that they are purchased the our road go for their vehicles.later they accepted to put the steps..after that they are saying again remove the steps what is this sir..and another problem is i put the windows in previous windows place (of old house) and pipe also inserted in top of the house for flow of rain water in top of the house... they are saying (neighbours) that you have the right for only put the windows for Ventilation and pipes are only flow for rain water only.. but you dont have any right on the side of the wall where i put the windows and pipe.... please help me... call me 9640480999

Learning

2 Replies

shrikant   23 December 2017

lodge complaint against them and before that check your construction estimate is as per law or not.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 December 2017

Generically speaking; The roads as in revenue records , approved colony map, colony map carved by coloniser can not be sold....

Is it that the land on sides is sold by you and new occupier/owner is using as private road/road for personal use......?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register