LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahz Shahz (SSE)     12 May 2016

Please help in understanding this poiny

Hello, this is the clause written in appointment letter , does this mean 3 months notice period in probation too, what if I want resign first week itself after joining? (If I dislike company, work culture etc) During the probationary period and any extension thereof, your services may Company by giving two week �s notice. U p on confirmation and thereafter, your be terminated by the services can be terminated the Company , on disciplinary ground or otherwise with or without giving any reason thereof , by giving by One month (30 days) (b) notice . You can resign from the Com Upon termination of employment, pany anytime by giving by resignation or removal, Three months ( 9 0 days) notice .

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 May 2016

You have not drafted the query properly.

Type the clause craefully and post again.

Apparently the company has kept notice of resignation/notice pay for you=90days and for itself 2 weeks/NIL/30days.

What is your designation and nature of duties  in appontment letter and on record?

You are in which state?

What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial?

Does it have Certified/Model standing orders and does it apply to your designation?

Do you have anything/irrefutable evidence on record that can establish misconduct/violation of rights/breach of trust/contract by employer that can render employer as unworthy of being employed with? 

Shahz Shahz (SSE)     12 May 2016

Thank you for your reply, Role assigned is software programmer. I'm from Kerala. Company is a Pvt Ltd software firm. HQ I ln Kerala. Employee strength is below 30. Not sure about Certified/Model standing orders . Can an employer use this much one sided points?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register