Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANJUBHASHINI (nil 1)     04 July 2014

Please guide me

Dear Experts,

Mine is very different you have not seen before.

I was married on may 2010 to my second wife officially and first wife on April 2010 without knowing to my family & got registered in august 2010. I was living with my second wife only.
I was living with me first wife she was not listening to my mother or my father words she frequently wants to go to her mother.  Every month 1st week she used to be with her mother in this regard my family members had used some harsh words. She drank nail polish I have taken to hospital and handed to her parents. Then after her father's brother came and requested my parents to forgive take her to my home. My parents accepted. After that there was no change in her behavior she used to maintain a mobile phone with out knowing to us. Once i got that mobile phone and scolded her. she swallowed broken bangles i took her to hospital and handed over to her parents. After that same was happened as earlier. After we used with my parents. In Feb 2011 she got pregnant she wanted to remove pregnancy we refused as that was first one. She contacted her mother and got some tablets for removal of pregnancy and had it without knowing to us. Then she started i want to go to my home urgently without any reason in this issue my small sister & mother exchanged words with her brother then she left our home.On the same she got abortion. After 4 months she put a case against me & my family saying 498/b  asking for dowry. Again her father's another brother solved the issue by saying our house is small and congested. Then they put us separately in November 2011. Her mother used to be with us frequently. When she was in home i used to sleep in hall. After that i was blessed with a daughter in July 2012. After that also there was no change in my wife behavior she doesn't come the my mother or father. My parents wants to see my daughter but she refused. Her parents were frequently visiting my separated home. My parents never came to my separated home till i was there. We got loss in our business and we want to move to other city. She refused to come. Her parents came and said we will send my daughter with u if U show your son to psychiatrist as your son is mental.
my 2 wife used to listen to her mother abuse me, my parents & all relatives. My relatives have fed up of her behavior they used to avoid me to attend functions or any events.
After that i left home & they have searched for me in the process she came to know about my 1st marriage. She put a case against me in 420,494,495&498 and left me. my first wife is with her parents only. All my relatives left me.

Now my 1st wife wants to live me can live with her. And about my daughter how to see her. How to get rid of this case. There is only a certificate proof about my first marriage no photos or videos.

Please guide me. 

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 July 2014

1. Edit your brief as it has grave narration mistakes 

2. Your first marriage is a valid marriage and not second one. 

3. There is nothing official about your second marriage.

4. The criminal charges leveled by your first wife are right as per Law. Legally you have to face them when first marriage is subsisting. 

5. To meet your daughter you / your advocate has to move an Application for Visitation in a competent Jurisdiction Court. 

[Last reply}

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 July 2014

As a matter of act, you you have married again while your first marriage subsisted, your act can be termed as bigamy and an offence attracts appropriate punishment.  Better consult your lawyer and take his advise to handle the present crisis as per the local circumstances.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register