pf not deposit by an employer

if employer not deposited pf amount for more than 5 years, then employee what can do & what step to take
Retired employee.

If you have salary slips and showing deducted amount, you may make a complaint in online grievance portal of EPFO and seek inspection of the records and for taking suitable action against the employer.  As the relations with employer are sensitive, try to get the grievance filed by a friend or relative from a distant place.  But you should mention facts with such documents,

One can also file application seeking information under RTI Act the details of total deductions by the company, the date on which such deposits were made to PF account for last three years, which establishes violations if any by the company.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x