pf account details not updated by hr.

I worked for a reputed company which is amongst the biggest companies in india, but the HR didn't updated my father's name in PF UAN/account number, due to this I am unable to get it transfer to my new company or I can't even take claim also. When I was in

When I was in the company I requested the HR person to do it, but he neglected now after 8 months after leaving the job I am still struggling with it, he don't even care about anyone. Anyone please give a suggestion on it.

Retired employee.

Please post this as grievance in on line pgportal - Labour Ministry with details of your pas employer and modifications you require.  It takes less than a week to get every thing corrected by your past employer, if you follow it up through pgportal.

Also issue a notice to employer by Regd post seeking correction and invariably mention your past efforts naming such officials with whom you have interacted.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x