Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

himanshu (systems engineer)     09 November 2014

Passport documents for address proof,applying tatkal

Hi,I am applying for passport Tatkal

I have a query regarding address proof,Please help will it work during fresh passport tatkal application??Rest my all documents are complete:-
I have these documents only for address proof

My permanent address is in village of Uttrakhand where only my grand mother lives( voter card and aadhar card)

For My current address I have 
rashan card,
electricity bill(In fathers name),
mine private bank AXIS BANK statement (with current address),
fathers psu bank passbook(with current address)
My father is defence serving personn so we often change home current address(This time Dad is posted to chandigarh,Where we live in our own purchased flat.Rather than govt flat)

I have a pancard,driving license(with some other address),birth certificated rest all documents

Please help me 

 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 November 2014

(A) If an applicant desires to obtain his passport under the Tatkal Scheme, a Verification Certificate and Standard Affidavit
should be submitted along with the TATKAAL fee. The Passport Issuing Authority shall retain the right to verify in writing the
authenticity of the Verification Certificate from the official who has issued it. All applicants seeking a passport out of turn
under the TATKAAL Scheme are advised to submit their application, documentation and fee as specified below. No
proof of urgency is required for Out-of-Turn issue of passport. Post Police Verification shall be done in respect of all passports
issued under the Tatkal Scheme.

(B) The applicant also has the option to obtain a passport under Tatkal Scheme on submission of three documents from
the Fourteen documents as mentioned below, provided one of the three documents is a photo identity document and
atleast one of the three is amongst the documents indicated at (a) to (i) and a Standard Affidavit on non-judicial stamp
paper duly attested by a Notary:


  • Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC);


  • Service Photo Identity Card issued by State/Central Government, Public Sector Undertakings, local bodies or
    Public Limited Companies;


  • SC/ST/ OBC Certificates;


  • Freedom Fighter Identity Cards


  • Arms Licenses


  • Property Documents such as Pattas, Registered Deeds etc


  • Rations Cards


  • Pension Documents such as ex-servicemen’s Pension Book/Pension Payment order, ex-servicemen’s
    Widow/Dependent Certificates, Old Age Pension Order, Widow Pension Order


  • Railway Identity Cards


  • Income Tax Identity (PAN) Cards


  • Bank/ Kisan/Post Office Passbooks


  • Student Photo Identity Cards issued by Recognized Educational Institutions


  • Driving Licenses


  • Birth Certificates issued under the RBD Act


  • Gas Connection Bill


(All above documents to be produced in original along with self-attested copies)

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     09 November 2014

Very well advised by expert, I concur.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 November 2014

You don't show your permanent address,since you are a rare visitor to your native.  Just fill up your present address alone and go ahead.

abcd9179446699   23 December 2016

You can make pan card easily visit here Apply for Duplicate Pan Card , This is really a trust full web site were you can solve many of your problems related to pan card , I always prefer it because they guide with the right path

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query