Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRASHANT (IT MANAGER)     21 May 2012

Partition advice

dear  lawyer,

my grand-grandfather had a land  which he bought through auction

now after his death his property is named to his two sons(X,Y)

Y dies and his property is transferred to his sisters(Z)

Now the scene is this that dat property is selled through Z to  many people

but presently with the help of a lawyer we filled a case in court that ..that property cant be transferred to Z when X sons are alive ...and we won the case..and court  cancellled that order.

Now my question is dis..ascourt cancelled that order ..dat means she dont had right to sell out the property...but property was selled out

so what should i do to regain that proprty?

plz help me out

Learning

2 Replies

S Jadhav 98336 98330 (Jadhav & Associates)     23 May 2012

You may approach the registrar with the Court order and he may cancel the registration of the sale as per the details mentioned in the Court order. But please take help of your lawyer as he will know the details of the Court order and the status of the land sale, etc. S Jadhav

manoj (Lawyer)     23 May 2012

Hi, the present order is against Z the sister. Evene before teh order teh sisiter had transferred the property to thrid parties. I dont know whether there were any attachment or restraint order against such transferring. By simply going to registrar it is not possible to cancel the assignment already made by Z to 3rd parties. You have to file a suit for eviction along with decleration and cancellation against the third parties who has purchased the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register