1. Once before evidenced by our photographer, all through the marriage was in great difficulty with pain in abdomen, unable to stand or sit on her own, and after marriage at about 5:30 was in semiconscous state, not revealing to us what happened.
2. Yes, in their counter they mentioned that we are not seeing her after operation and are willing to get rid of her, so that is why we are giving false information and saying she is fit for conjugal life.
3. Acute perforated ulcer of the abdomen with sepsis. She underwent Exploratory Laporotomy with repair of gastric perforation with omental patch repair. The recovery period for such operation is 6-12 months per doctors themselves and cannot gaurantee whether there will be need for reoperation.
4. No proof, as we had to proceed since they kept under wraps by telling that she is suffering from fever just before night, but as per the records from discharge summary, patient was having symptoms for the last 2 days. She was discharged against medical advice, (which the report is with them) from a local hospital without undergoing scanning though the doctor recommended.
5. No criminal cases till now. except for maintanence.
6. In their counter, they also clearly mentioned that she was having abdominal pain the night before and they had took her to a local hospital and the doctor advised an ultrasound, but since the technician not there at night, they didn't take the scan and since the marriage was at 10' clock they brought her from hospital taking permission. From night 11:00 pm to 7:30 a.m. she received IV fluids in the hospital per their confession in counter. "Again the respondent got pain in the abdomen at about 11:00 a.m. and the same was informed by the respondent, but the petiotiner and his family did not care and continued other marriage formalities. The petiotiioner and his parents neglected the advise of the parents and relatives of the respondent and became responsible for aggravation of pain in the abdomen leading to operation". All through marriage, they said she is having fever and they are alleging this against me now.
I am really sad and depressed to see such parents, who think marriage is important than life. In the night, if we didn't take her to hospital, as per the doctor, her condition was so critical that he couldnt have guarantteed her life. Is it me responsible for this or the parents...