LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     29 November 2012

Now hubby turn !

The court has given the judgement that the 498, dv etc which the wife has filed is false and the case is closed after 6 years what action can a harassed husband take on ex-wife and his FIL...This 6 years they have shown the husband hell. Now its turn of husband pls suggest how he can screw them. can he complain in local PS and how he can approach the court for defamation / damages etc.



 1 Replies


Was it termed as false? Or due to no evidence, husband was acquittted no benefit of doubt?


If it was termed as false case then husband SHOULD ( I repeat *should*) file a defamation case on them.

He should not show any mercy on them as that can be a red flag on all women putting false charge on husband.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register