LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitish sharma (non)     13 September 2014

Not geting fnf payment frm employer

hello sir, i was worked with a BPO (pvt ltd) and give proper resign from the co. on 15/02/2013. but still did not recevied my full n final payment. when ever i called to HR they say u will get ur FnF end of this week or this month. plz advice me how to file claim on co. n which section will govern it. i am a CA Final student.

thanks in advance 

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 September 2014

Narrate all representations made so far by phone/emails/letters/in person (mention names/designation/phone numbers……………………….brief minutes) in writing by letter addressed to good offices of appointing authority/MD,thru Redg. post and demand:

Acknowledgment of resignation, acceptance of resignation, NOC/NDC, FnF statement showing computation of all amounts payable by employee and employer, payment of FnF wages by bank DD only service certificate, relieving letter, Form16, PF number/account slips, ESIC card etc so as to reach you in say next 7 days by Redg. post only………………………..

Let your representations be preferably drafted by your able Labor Law Consultant/Service Lawyer.

If good offices also do not provide relief you can approach:

Employee’s Unions, IT/ITeS/BPO employees unions

Trade Unions

Inspector under (Name of the state) Shops and Commercial Establishments Act: BPO’s are covered by this Act

Inspector under Payment of Wages Act: applicable to all employees drawing wages upto Rs.18000/pm as per def. of ages in this Act

O/o Labor Commissioner: (State/Central ) as applicable in your case

Civil Court

And lodge complaint u/s 406, 420…………………..or file for winding up of company

Preferably thru your able Labor Law Consultant/Service Lawyer……………………that you may meet with elders of your family.

Ashish Dongre (Advocate)     14 September 2014

Query is incomplete,please specify your length of service, your PF contribution if any?

FNF payment should be giving immediately after relieving your job.

nitish sharma (non)     15 September 2014

thanks for all ur response. i worked with co. from 15-02-2012 to 14-02-2013. and they deduct my p.f aprox 850 per month. i have salary slip or first month and did not get reliving letter from them. m not single employee whos is not get FnF. i just want no file case on co. bt dont knw which law. section will govern it. n what provision are available for me. plz advice me in this case what should i need to do n where shold o need to go. thanks sir..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 September 2014

It has already been explained to you the 'Forums' that you can approach.

As per Payment of Wages Act;Sec13A.................................the wage/pay/salary slip has to be supplied to employee every month at least a day before the disbursement of wages.

If employer or its HR has issued salary slip for first month only then you can lodge a complaint for it also. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register