LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogeshwar (Engineer)     30 June 2013

Noc required for another government job

Hello Sir,

Currently I am working in Defence PSU as an engineer .I want to appear for the UP Public Service Commision entrance exam whose qulaification is BTech only.

My current employer  can issue me NOC only after 2years as it is written in my offer letter.

but for applying for UP PSC they are asking NOC (NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE ) if working  in any government organisation.

Is is possible that I will not show my current job to UP PSC as this exam is only based on graduat level?

Is it legal?






 3 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     30 June 2013

Represent the matter to the higher authrity in your department. I think, the rule can be relaxed in case of student intending to appear in the examination. Relaxation, if exercised, does not bring loss to your institution.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 June 2013

if you do nto show current job then how will you fill attestation form where you have to give addresses of last five years.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 June 2013

My sincere suggestion is that do not suprress the matter as far as govt. transactions are concerned. You submit your problem to the higher authorities in your department.Please Take in writing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register