Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Helpme.sanjeev   24 January 2017

Neighbor harashment

Hello Everyone,

I am a single,male, and working for a PSU Bank .

As per the bank rental policy I was staying at office leased  1 BHK flat for 3 years at Bangalore, and recently (3 months back) I moved to Mumbai ,

20days back  I went to Bangalore and  vacated the flat. During the last day after clearing all house hold  at 8.30 PM when I was getting down from the staircase my neighbour came drunk and picked up a fight with me for no reason , stating that I have stared at him. And slapped me and bitten me badly for few mins, I immediately ran away from the place and he chased me for around 100 mts and then I went to my friends place (1km away ) and could bring some help from the surrounding . and every one came and asked him the reason for the fight. It was little surprize to hear that this guy said “ He was eyeing on my wife hence I trashed him “ it was real shock to me, from past 3 years i never spoken either to his wife or to his family members and immediately I responded that he is alleging a wrong thing and also owner and others also objected on this.

Finally on that day every one asked me to not to raise a police complaint and ignore him as a and the situation as a bad memory.

After 4 days when owner was cleaning the house to let out the same to other , he found 4 empty liquor bottles and the family condom pack at my house.

About liquor bottles: I am a social drinker and sometime ,very rarely I consume liquor at my place and well with in my limits, and I never bring any friends and party at home.

About condom packet: Few month back one of my friend relocated to India and during that period he stayed 15 days at my place along with his wife. After they left my place I found this condom packet  at my place and I felt embarrassing to return this to them and hence I kept this at store house rack.

At last day i failed to clear this from my house.

Now the this guy took pictures of empty liquor bottles and condom packet  and arranged a fake police call to me (threatening call) stating that I have caused disturbance to neighbourhood and because of me my neighbour family got separated. And he is going to take this to media and going to harm my goodwill in the newspaper, if I am not going to meet them in Bangalore. and he use the word 'settlement' again and again during his conversation.

Later I spoke to my couple of friends and took advise, and every one suggest me to ignore him and the will see if he calls u back.

After 12 days of event , the same fake police guy called me and asked me to appear before him to resolve the issue, and I told him,

1.I don’t find any sense in your telephone calls and I am not interested to meet him.

2.I won’t get leave from office frequently and I am not interested.

But this guy told me to return his call before evening without fail if I don’t need any problems at Mumbai

In the evening I called him back and told him that I have no leave as of now , and whenever I get such leaves I will keep u inform accordingly.

I felt really in secured and demotivated after these incidents,

Later again I spoke to my friends at Bangalore and they convinced me to be cool , and  next day they could call this fake police guy, and he brought this neighbour also for the discussion and no one couldn’t understand the his allegation that “I have a affair with his wife and I should accept the same” else he will file a fake police complaint against me or he is going to kill me wherever I am.

neighbour called me again and i did not pick his call.

Note:

About Neighbour: around 35-36 aged, runs money lending business, have some political connections.

About Fake police guy: he works at vizilence department as constable.

I have saved all screen shots and details , whenever i received calls from them.

Dear all please guide me, in this regard i am feeling really down and depressed , having not done any mistake and facing music from these people.

Please Hep me

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 January 2017

You have got identity of fake police caller.  You received call in mumbai.  You can file FIR in mumbai.  When mumbai police calls him through his SP, it is likely that he will no more be in viiglance deptt and after some times may not even remain a constable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register