LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Puneet   30 November 2016

Need to file a say on stridhan application

Hi Experts , This is again in line with my previous application..I and my wife were about to compromise on our marriage disputes and we're about to go for MCD but don't know whether her misguided her , she is now asking for her Stridhan and she is saying it is with me on the day when we were about to file a MCD application. I already provided my say on her application for Stridhan with all the detailed till today I got fee photo evidences which clearly depicts that the jwellery is with her and it is a fake demand.. I just wanted to ask the experts on this forum whether I can file another say I.e. second say on her application for Stridhan as an extension to my previous say it allowed ? Is there any specific format for that ? Thanks in advance..


 3 Replies

Puneet   01 December 2016

Can I ask for your kind help please ?

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     01 December 2016

When you are about to reach MCD, it is always advisable to settle all the disputes including Stri Dhan dispute also out of the court.  Once such an agreement reached about stree dhan, in MCD petition a paragraph may be dedicated how this issue has been resolved so that this Stri Dhan issue won't create any hurdle for final divorce decree.  Coming to your question, if you have any other thing to tell to the court in addition to your say(we call it reply), then you have to take the court's permission to file additional say(reply).  If you want to repeat just what you said in your first say, then don't do that.

Puneet   01 December 2016

Thanks sir for your is not the same reply but some additional photographs which clearly depicts that all the Stridhan is with my wife...earlier I dint have those photos with me I need to file an additional say..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query