Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need Suggestions U/S IPC 420, 506

Hello,

I have filed a criminal case in police station against my girlfriend and family for cheating and threatening me U/S IPC 420, 506 in sept 2013, later they were not arrested and was absconding for 20 days and got a BAIL in city civil fast track court under the application of Crpc 438, the bail order condition was asual

1.should coperate with the investigation officer for further investigation

2. should not tamper the witness

3. surity / bond

later they didnt even stepped into the court and took a station bail and gave statements, now the police officer is not co-opearting or filing a charge sheet even after when i have produced all the necessary documents and records as per the notice issued by the officer, he is doing it purposely and favouring the accused and tampering the witnesses indirectly, after i have given the documents and records he has changed few points in the accused statements accordingly and signed it later, the accused has not yet taken a regular BAIL in megistrate court or the case is going further... the police officer is dragging the time to prolong.

can u please suggest me the next procedures and clear my doubts ?

1. how can i change the investigation officer wher as i am not satistied with his investigation and hes on favour to the accused ?

2. is there any option to take direction from megistrare court to police station ?

3. can i request and appoint personal lawyer apart from public procecutor ?

4. for pre-cautionary measures while producing the witnesses in front of the police officer for investigation can we record it by video for court evidences under Crpc 164 ?, ( bcoz the court wil not believe police statements and later the police also wil tamper the witness )

5.Before all these issues the accused and family had filed a false complaint againt me U/S 506, 507 in 2012.... now i need to quash this case on the merits of my documents ? plz suggest me the legal ways to proceed further ......

Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

advocate praveen (prop.)     09 January 2014

Dear, You for 1 - you have to file a petition for change of Investigation officer. 2 - yes by filing a petition for direction either for investigation or for change of I.O. or change of jurisdiction / transfer of the case to other place "it will decide either by the D.J. / H.C." 3 - you can appoint personal lawyer. "because u r complainant in the cr. case." 4 - again by filing a petition or also request to record the statement in the court. 5 - u have to file quashing petition before the high court. regards Adv. praveen K. maheshwari 9818147274

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register